Te key now is to remember what you have learned by practising the techniques and reading as often as you can. Here are some things to remember:
- The biggest difficulty you now face is making sure that you use the language and methods you have learnt in the IELTS test.
- To make sure you do this, you must practice what you have learned. With repetition, good use of language will become automatic. This may take time, so be patient with yourself.
- Practice smart, not hard! If you practice without thinking about what errors you are making, your errors will become a habit. Analyse your English and remember you can learn from any sources: Text books, magazines, newspapers.
- Read every day. This will improve your vocabulary, grammar and reading skills, and is a way of keeping you interested in the language; Read stories that you find interesting!
- Get help from friends and teachers. Remember to use our platform to communicate with our teachers. You can do this through comments in the lessons.
- The night before the test, get some good sleep. If you feel nervous, just remember that you can retake the test if you need to. Many students use breathing and meditation techniques to relax.
From Sam and Tom at IELTSTutors, we wish you all the best. Good luck!